Our vision is to generate long-term wealth for shareholders through royalty revenue at the Robertson Project and empower future generations by applying our diversified approach to growth while maintaining our core values at all times.
Our Core Values
- Trust & Empowerment
- For all stakeholders, including employees, shareholders and contractors.
- Direct, open, truthful, and positive, both internally and externally.
- For our people, shareholders, communities, and environment.
- Visionary Thinking/Innovation
- Creative management, beyond our basic business strategy and goals, to create new and visionary opportunities for communities and all stakeholders; being courageous, passionate, and pioneering while embracing risk.
- Striving for high quality and working with passion in everything we do; hard work and diligence towards this ideal.
- Recognizing our responsibility to the environment, communities, safety, employees and employee relations. Focus on long-term ecological balance in all our operations.
Operating in Nevada for over 30 years, Coral Gold Resources has established itself as an exceptionally well-managed and well-positioned gold exploration company. We hold an uncapped, sliding scale royalty on a key property with the world’s largest gold producer. We also maintain three nearby, highly-prospective projects in one of the world’s richest gold districts. Coral Gold is recognized as a leader with a visionary and tenacious approach to property acquisition and exploration while attracting top talent and major company interest. With over $14 million in cash and a very favourable share structure, the company is ideally poised to pursue its long-term vision for growth in North America.