Coral & Nevada Gold Mines

Coral Gold first worked alongside Nevada Gold Mines (when it was Barrick Gold) at Crescent Valley, Nevada in 1997 under an exploration agreement, and again in 2006 when Barrick acquired Placer Dome Mining and thereby acquired 60% of the Cortez Mine (acquiring the remaining 40% from Rio Tinto in 2008). During that time, management teams of the two companies have developed a close working relationship, culminating in the sale of the Robertson Property to Barrick in June, 2017, prior to Barrick's merger with Newmont to create Nevada Gold Mines.

The Robertson purchase included an ongoing, sliding scale net smelter returns royalty on the property. Coral intends to work closely with Nevada Gold Mines going forward as new properties are explored and developed by Coral in the Crescent Valley region.


© 2020 Coral Gold Resources Ltd.
All rights reserved.